Old 04-15-2024, 10:06 PM #4531
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Getting Tight With Nixie Night Nixie Night kicks off this XXX scene by being breast massaged by male hands while she lays on her back in bed. She spins around and reaches for Largo_s junk, her lips moving in anticipation of filling her mouth. He feasts on her nipples and pulls his meat-hammer out for Nixie to pounce on eagerly. They play oral games, her tongue licking and flicking the shaft. They undress in record time, yearning for action. Nixie lays on her side, her mouth hovering over Largo_s rod. He fucks her mouth with fast strokes as he holds her head in place. Nixie can get half of his long wood in her mouth which is a lot better than some of his other bed-partners. She doesn_t gag, which is impressive. There_s no question she can deep throat average-sized guys. Largo asks Nixie to suck and lick his balls. She giggles and tongue-tickles the nuts, pulling on the ball sac with her lips. At five minutes, this is one of the longer blow jobs in recent scenes. Nixie gets on her back for a vigorous tit-fucking and, believe us, there is a lot of Nixie_s titties to fuck. When it comes time to fuck Nixie, she climbs on board first for a reverse cowgirl and goes wild with heat. The fucking gets even hotter as the action builds up to a big cum facial. In extreme close-up, we see Nixie_s face being jizzed as she hungrily licks up what cums her way. She_s a winner.
Model:
Nixie Night and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NixieNight_28236_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 560.92 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:05

Download VIDEO:
NixieNight_28236_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 560.9 MB
Old 04-15-2024, 10:08 PM #4532
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Suzumi Creampie Suzumi Wilder is a proud owner of four cats. She just loves pussy. And we_re all big fans of Suzumi_s pussy, which is why we brought in Tony, one of our best stunt cocks, to give her a special treat. He_s going to do all of Suzumi_s favorite things, like worship her tits and nips, finger and fuck her cunt and even layer her pussy with a creampie. Suzumi stuffs his cock into her mouth and wraps her DDD-cup naturals around his cock for a tit-fuck. Suzumi_s wild side is on full display when Tony stuffs his cock inside of her. She begs for more as Tony picks up the pace of his fucking with each thrust. And when Tony is ready to burst, she_s begging him to cum inside her. Yeah, cum in my pussy, she screams. Cum in my pussy. Being the little nympho she is, she asks Tony to save a few drops for her mouth, too, and she waxes the remainder off his cock. Oh, it_s so good, she says. Suzumi thinks it_s finger lickin_ good. I love cum inside my pussy and mouth, she adds.
Model:
Suzumi Wilder and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SuzumiWilder_30739_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 654.7 MB
Duration : 00:23:27

Download VIDEO:
SuzumiWilder_30739_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 654.7 MB
Old 04-15-2024, 10:18 PM #4533
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Blushing Buxom Bather Rose Blush Rose Blush of Sydney, Australia gets the eye everywhere she goes. All the time Rose said. Usually it_s just people turning and staring. I get some lewd comments and some polite compliments. Most often it_s people driving past and yelling _Nice tits,_ or _Show me your tits_ This photo shoot was taken in Australia. It_s very different compared to Rose_s California shoots. Half of the photos were shot outdoors, the second half in a bathroom. I love going to the beach or going bush walking. I like to do a lot of outdoor activities. Bush walking is hiking for you. I have to work out what to say for Americans. Bush walking and going to the beach are my favorite things. I love being the center of attention, being used or worshiped. I like to masturbate, mainly by using my vibrator on my clit. I love my glass dildo too. I try to masturbate at least twice a day.
Model:
Rose Blush
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoseBlush_35080_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 669.89 MB
Duration : 00:23:49

Download VIDEO:
RoseBlush_35080_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 669.9 MB
Old 04-15-2024, 10:24 PM #4534
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Sadie_s The Main Course Oh, you_re home early, Sadie Spencer says as Juan enters the room. That_s wonderful because I just got done making dinner. Wow, that looks delicious, Juan replies. Everything looks great. The food does look good, but honestly, we can_t take our eyes off Sadie_s tits pushed up by her bra and form-fitting dress. We know Juan well enough to know that he_s thinking the same thing we are. He_s a fellow boob hound. Are you staring at something? Sadie asks when she notices that Juan_s eyes are firmly affixed on her E-cup naturals. Do you like what you see? How about we help you out here. Looks like the hot meal Sadie laid out is going to get cold. But who could turn down the tits and ass platter Sadie is serving up? Certainly not us.
Model:
Sadie Spencer and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SadieSpencer_31613_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 644.37 MB
Duration : 00:23:03

Download VIDEO:
SadieSpencer_31613_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 644.4 MB
Old 04-15-2024, 10:39 PM #4535
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Amy_s Villainous Ways Wow What a great girlfriend Amy Villainous would be. Amy squeezes and squishes her massive 38J breasts, tries on tight tops and rubs her pussy on a spiral staircase. Amy exercises with yoga and pole dancing. She also likes to do burlesque-style dancing. My boobs grew 1-to-2 cup sizes every year until I was about 28 years old. When I graduated high school, I was an F-cup. Amy_s dark-side look was inspired by Morticia Addams and Elvira. They are definitely my style muses. I tend to wear a lot of low-cut, form-fitting black dresses with corsets. I love anything fishnet and faux leather. Every time I leave the house, someone is ogling my chest. I love how powerful it makes me feel.
Model:
Amy Villainous
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AmyVillainous_35311_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 456.96 MB
Duration : 00:16:19

Download VIDEO:
AmyVillainous_35311_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 457.0 MB
Old 04-15-2024, 10:42 PM #4536
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 22 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 22 Member Comments

Description:
Creampied As Lisa Canon explains it in the opener, she_s extremely nervous. Lisa says to Largo that she loves, and gets, a lot of sex and male attention back home. Nipple sucking and licking gets Lisa horny and ready for the cock. It gets her rubbing his junk through his pants. The camera and the cameraman is forgotten. Her jitters vanish as her sex instincts and nature take over. I really want that big cock now. I want to suck on it, please, Lisa begs. The camera angle of Lisa eating and jacking cock while her giant 36G-cup tits dangle captures it all. Largo has Lisa lay on the bed, her head partly over the edge so he can fuck her mouth. The ball-piercing on her tongue adds extra pleasure. All the sucking and titty-fucking prepares Lisa to get pounded and then creampied.
Model:
Lisa Canon and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LisaCanon_26900_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 664.01 MB
Duration : 00:23:48

Download VIDEO:
LisaCanon_26900_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 664.0 MB
Old 04-15-2024, 10:44 PM #4537
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Christy Sparks: Finger Lickin_ Good College girl Christy Sparks showed us how much she likes masturbating and fucking on-camera. A girl-next-door, Christy has large areolae and well-shaped tits. Her boobs in motion are slowed down (strictly for scientific purposes) so we can watch Christy swing and bounce them. Christy sucks her nipples and gets into bed to deep-finger her shaved pussy. Christy_s moans and loud pussy-spanking sounds fill the room as she approaches detonation, enjoying an explosive, wet orgasm. Christy is young and cute and exploring her horny side. She loves to have her nipples played with. After Christy cums, she dips her finger inside her pussy and tastes her juices. She smiles and licks one of her nipples as a goodbye, for now.
Model:
Christy Sparks
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ChristySparks_35578_1080p.mp4
File Size : 955.89 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:04

Download VIDEO:
ChristySparks_35578_1080p.mp4 - 955.9 MB
Old 04-15-2024, 10:54 PM #4538
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Red Hot Kitty Everything is red...Kitty McPherson_s dress. Her lipstick. Her hair, of course. As we meet Kitty again, she_s on the couch and talking to XLGirls about one of her favorite things to do: masturbate. Kitty says she masturbates several hours a day. That_s quite a bit there, Kitty. Then again, girls have a seemingly limitless capacity for masturbating and cumming compared to guys. And after the chat, Kitty is ready to spank her hot kitty again. She_s brought along HOB. That_s hand operated boyfriend. He_s a big chap, fills Kitty up and lights up her life. Kitty really gives HOB a work-out plunging it into her pussy fast and hard while another hand tickles her clit or squeezes one of Kitty_s big boobs. The cum-cream begins to leak out of Kitty_s pussy as she approaches O-face time. Kitty sticks HOB in her mouth to suck and taste her own kitty juices.
Model:
Kitty McPherson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KittyMcPherson_30507_1080p.mp4
File Size : 808.6 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:14

Download VIDEO:
KittyMcPherson_30507_1080p.mp4 - 808.6 MB
Old 04-15-2024, 10:55 PM #4539
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Tits In Your Face Sit right there, says beautiful Sofia Rose, practically throwing Rocky onto the sofa. She has plans for him. Using his face like a boob shelf, Sofia covers his head with her 52-inch 38JJ-cup knockers. Their sheer size and shape is stunning. The woman is truly blessed. And she has a sex hunger to match her bustline measurements. Gonna get that cock hard for me? So fucking horny You wanna see those goddess-size tits, baby? Sofia coined the right phrase. Goddess-size tits sums them up nicely. Sofia removes her magnificently-shaped beauties from her bra and squishes and mashes them into his face. How many of us wish for this? All of us? She is a tit-man_s walking midnight wet dream. I_m gonna make you beg for air, warns Sofia. She forces both nipples into his mouth and he laps up the soft, heavy breastflesh crushing his face. Rarely do you see someone_s face tit-massaged like this. Still leaning over Rocky_s face, Sofia grabs his dick out of his fly and jacks it. She wants wood and she gets what she wants. She wants to suck it. Coming around, Rocky_s face is abandoned so Sofia can blow and titty-fuck his joint. She even pulls on his ball-bag with her mouth. It doesn_t get better and hotter than this. All the while, Sofia is talking dirty and urging Rocky on. She could make a guy rock-hard just with her voice. Sofia sucks and tit-fucks his cock some more, then tells him it_s time. Time to fuck. Sofia strips off every stitch and sits on his pole. Grinding away, she rubs her clit. Her snatch gets wetter and wetter as his pipe pumps her plump pussy. She_s got the fever. This is going to be a lip-smacking grand finale for the gorgeous Latina
Model:
Sofia Rose and Rocky
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SofiaRose_28859_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 368.72 MB
Duration : 00:13:13

Download VIDEO:
SofiaRose_28859_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 368.7 MB
Old 04-15-2024, 10:55 PM #4540
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Barbie Crystal: 40H Club Member My biggest assets are my tits, naturally said Barbie Crystal, who took a hot load over her really big hooters after Tyler Steel boned her in the pussy and butthole. What is the sound of 40H-cup boobs clapping? You_ll hear it in this scene. At home I don_t wear a bra. I always wear one when I go out. I buy wired bras made for my size. I have to be fitted every few months and I always shop at Lane Bryant. I always dress to show off my breasts. I love the looks I get. It makes me feel powerful and desirable. Barbie was a referral from SCORE Girl and Newcomer of the Year contest winner Korina Kova. One of Barbie_s biggest fantasies is to have a threesome. She didn_t say if it_s a threesome with two guys, a guy and a girl, or two girls. Maybe she meant all three. She_s a very kinky girl. I love BDSM, particularly the pain and bondage part of it.
Model:
Barbie Crystal
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BarbieCrystal_35487_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 438.98 MB
Duration : 00:15:36

Download VIDEO:
BarbieCrystal_35487_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 439.0 MB